Continuity of Learning Plan
Charles County Public Schools (CCPS) is committed to ensuring all students receive quality instruction each day. This includes times when students are required to stay home following COVID-19 quarantine protocols, such as for a possible exposure, or COVID-19 isolation protocol for a positive diagnosis. Teachers and staff are charged with providing current and relevant instructional plans for students they can access virtually while out of school for these reasons. Teachers and staff will also be available to assist or answer questions at assigned times.
- Teachers must post all assignments in Synergy
- Students who are absent from school should access course content through StudentVue
- Any student materials (manipulatives, novels, laptops, etc.) that are needed from school should be gathered by the school (following the school-based process) and picked up by the parent
- Students/parents should email teachers directly with questions related to specific course content
- If live support is needed, students/parents will contact grade level administrators. Administrators will work with appropriate staff to set up live support.
- Department Chairs will be assigned during their 1st planning period duty to be available to provide content area support for students who need it (via zoom)
- Grade Level administrators and PPW will monitor students on quarantine and advise/encourage to follow this process.